Depressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter eliciacourtlin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eliciacourtlin

Guest
I need a church that my family and I can grow in. My husband needs saved. Our marriage is suffering. I am obese and hate myself. Please Lord, help me!!! I need you to give me strength and will power. I love you, Jesus!
 
Last edited:
Dear ###,

Please know that you are a child of God. Please never hate what He has wonderfully made which is you. Please know that no matter what GOD loves you and is with you always.

I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear God, your understanding and spiritual guidance fills my heart and mind completely. Your guiding Holy Spirit directs my every step. In all that I do, I acknowledge your holy presence and give thanks for the wisdom, strength, and serenity you give me. As I feel and experience your constant Presence in my life, God, I joyfully receive your communication, insight, and inspiration, gently guiding me on my path and making my way sure.

Your loving Holy Spirit, dear Father, is the guiding light that illuminates my path. Your voice within me gives me the understanding, insight, and spiritual guidance I need to make wise and compassionate decisions. You, dear Father, are my Infinite Source of Peace, Love, and Wisdom. Your Holy Spirit guides and directs me. Your Love enfolds me, and Your Light illuminates me. I am eternally grateful for your spiritual guidance, In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Hevenly father you are the life, the way and love. Please direct this family. Show them the right way. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Dear ###, I am going to pray for you and your family, I ask God to be there for you especially because you really need Him now. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
127
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
193
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom