Depressed

Please help me pray remove this veil over my life.
I keep getting contracts they end for no reason. I have been believing God for permanent employment. I am now ### unmarried, no real assets of my own. I stay in my Father's house and I am renting a car which I need to believe God for payment every month but because I give people lifts the money seems to always come.
I feel I have been the joke of the town for long enough now. Can God restore my glory:(
I pray God works his will in your life, trust him and give everything over to him.
 
Please help me pray remove this veil over my life.
I keep getting contracts they end for no reason. I have been believing God for permanent employment. I am now ### unmarried, no real assets of my own. I stay in my Father's house and I am renting a car which I need to believe God for payment every month but because I give people lifts the money seems to always come.
I feel I have been the joke of the town for long enough now. Can God restore my glory:(
praying for you
 
GLORY AND AUTHORITY ALONE BELONGS TO GOD
COME NEAR TO GOD AND HE WILL COME NEAR TO YOU AND TALK TO YOU. YOU GOT TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT GOD I GUESS. NO NEED TO LIVE IN SHAME ANY MORE
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please help me pray remove this veil over my life.
I keep getting contracts they end for no reason. I have been believing God for permanent employment. I am now ### unmarried, no real assets of my own. I stay in my Father's house and I am renting a car which I need to believe God for payment every month but because I give people lifts the money seems to always come.
I feel I have been the joke of the town for long enough now. Can God restore my glory:(
praying for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. I’m sad and I don’t know how to get out of this pain. I have been struggling for years financially and with my marriage and job. It doesn’t get better and change doesn’t happen. My home was transferred to another...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom