Depressed Spirits

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmyR
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmyR

Guest
I feel a pressure and sadness overcoming my mother and I. This feels more like health problems interlinked with sadness. Please pray to God and Jesus to lift the bad spirits from us and find to happiness. Thank you.
 
But now, this is what the LORD says—

he who created you, Jacob,

he who formed you, Israel:

“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;

I have summoned you by name; you are mine." The Lord is there watching over you and your mother and will deliver you from all spirits of darkness and evil.
 
Dear Lord in Jesus Name, we pray for the joy of your salvation to be upon ### and the mom, let your peace that surpasses all understanding be with them, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
I bind and cast out of my life every foul spirit of bad luck in the name of Jesus.

My blood be annointed with the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.

I recover everything that I have lost to the spirit of bad luck in the name of Jesus.

Amen
 
I have prayed for you. May the Lord our God will hear our pleas. Be patient and take more courage in your life. The Lord's help is on the way. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. I’m sad and I don’t know how to get out of this pain. I have been struggling for years financially and with my marriage and job. It doesn’t get better and change doesn’t happen. My home was transferred to another...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom