Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Not long ago I asked for prayers and God's help that I don't lose my disability income or have to pay back a lot because I worked and possibly made over the amount allotted to continue to receive my disability income, I haven't heard anything yet but my depression is bad and I'm so very scared I will lose my disability income, I don't know what I would do without it. I can no longer work, I have no one to help me please lift me up in prayer so I don't lose my disability please, so thankful to you all! Lord, please help me not to lose my disability payments and if I have to pay back anything let it be in small payments, please, please Lord help me, let your will be done.
Praying for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my apartment recertification last week and I haven't heard anything back yet. Please pray nothing bad happens and everything works out in my favor. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our apartment and that God went before me and prepared everything in my favor and favor with the...
Replies
13
Views
146
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. I’m sad and I don’t know how to get out of this pain. I have been struggling for years financially and with my marriage and job. It doesn’t get better and change doesn’t happen. My home was transferred to another...
Replies
8
Views
177
Pray for my son ### depressed and drinking alcohol and taking meds for depression. He needs help. Pray for a miracle. He is ###. Single. His dad died a few months ago. He knows the Lord but is not walking with Him .
Replies
14
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom