Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is being tarnished and I am requesting prayer. Every morning I get up and think about it. I pray daily to give thanks to God and Jesus and to heIp me with life's circumstances. I met a man named ### a few weeks ago through my sister and brother-in-law. We went out on 2 dates. There was...
Replies
11
Views
125
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
192
I am trying so hard to deal with my own problems, so many. I am a ### and always helping others. Please pray that this will be the year God will bless me with a better work/life balance where I can work less and not do so much overtime, that God will help me lose ###lbs this year in a healthy...
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom