Dental Problems Expense Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord I'm a little scared about my dental appointment. I've broken my molar and there isn't much left. It's been years since I've gone to the dentist and fear that this is the tip of an iceberg in the problems I'll have. Please heal me so it won't be that bad. Calm myself and comfort me that You'll fix this in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have some serious dental problems. I have been hesitant to visit the dentist for them because 1) I have no dental insurance and low finances and 2) many people with the dental conditions I have have found that getting dental work on these problems actually makes them worse. But I had a serious...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray that my dental appointment on Thursday goes well and that my teeth no longer hurt after getting the crowns or fillings then. Pray that all treatments will be successful. Please pray for healing of my jaw and teeth issues. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
406
Please pray for me about dental problems that I am having. I don't have money to go to the dentist right now and, unfortunately, some bad eating habits now seem to have caused a cavity. Please also pray that I will overcome some hurdles I am experiencing on the journey out of being bound to...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom