Delverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeann43
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeann43

Guest
I would like for myself to be delivered from my nicotine addiction for shrinkage of fibroid tumors and I have a dear friend name ### who needs prayers; she is going through some things and has turned to alcohol to console her. For favor on my life and ### we are into the Lord and the Word but we need a closer relationship with the Lord. For my husband ### to come home from jail. For my dysfunctional family to get into the Word and for all the lost souls in the family. I pray a whole lot but I need prayer from others to help pray for the family.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for family requests and for God to be the major activity in your life. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

I know that you hear the prayer of Your child calling out to you in her time of trouble.

I ask that You in come into her live and those that surround her.

Please fill her with Your love and the strength to know that You are always there.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ### need to b set free frm generational curse of poverty and limations
Replies
10
Views
268
Prayer for hedge of protection over my husband ### and my family and marrige from seen and unseen danger and form of evil Prayer for speedy intervention and deliver my husband from alcohol and speaking life health and mercy and restful sleep to function proper healing over his body. and make...
Replies
12
Views
172
Urgent prayer for healing and deliverance Please pray for my husband Pray all curses against his life and even my life and family members and my marriage life to be broken now. Pray for my husband's mental health to be completely healed and deliver him from witchcraft from his very own...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom