A
A J AARON GUNASEKHAR
Guest
Beloved in Jesus,
Recently I have been transferred from ### to ### as I am working for the ### as an ###. In the new place i.e., ###, I am unable to concentrate in my work and I feel that a strong power is pulling back for not completing my work as well as mentally disturbing in doing my work peacefully. Secondly, I have been blessed with a boy, by the grace of God and my wife is suffering from ###, ### as she has undergone ### during delivery. My first Daughter, ### ### is studying ### standard and she is unable to concentrate on her studies thus getting ### grade in the class. Finally, I have some debts to be cleared off which are long pending. Therefore, I request to pray for the financial ### as well as financial ###.
In Christ
### ### ###
Recently I have been transferred from ### to ### as I am working for the ### as an ###. In the new place i.e., ###, I am unable to concentrate in my work and I feel that a strong power is pulling back for not completing my work as well as mentally disturbing in doing my work peacefully. Secondly, I have been blessed with a boy, by the grace of God and my wife is suffering from ###, ### as she has undergone ### during delivery. My first Daughter, ### ### is studying ### standard and she is unable to concentrate on her studies thus getting ### grade in the class. Finally, I have some debts to be cleared off which are long pending. Therefore, I request to pray for the financial ### as well as financial ###.
In Christ
### ### ###
