Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter raquelguda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raquelguda

Guest
my prayer request is for healing in my body and deliverance from evil witchcraft spirits
 
Let This Be Your Confession

FOR THERE IS NO SORCERY AGAINST JACOB, NOR ANY DIVINATION AGAINST ISRAEL. IT NOW MUST BE SAID OF JACOB AND OF ISRAEL, OH, WHAT GOD HAS DONE!

Numbers 23:23

Dear Father! My heart is restless due to the torment of the powers of darkness. I am weary of bearing these agonies and mental torture. Please heed to the voice of my cry. The Scripture clearly tells that You sent Your only begotten Son, the Lord and Saviour Jesus to destroy the works of the devil. I believe in Your mighty power. You have also assured that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Shatter these evil powers Lord! Protect me with Your mighty wings and keep me away from the attack of the evil forces. You are my rock, my refuge and I come to You Master, restore Your peace in heart, home and family. I know You are answering this prayer for Your words says that no evil shall befall me. Cover my entire family with Your precious blood and preserve me from all evil. In Jesus' most holy name I pray. Amen.
 
It has been discovered this morning that my co-worker ### has been telling my x-boss everything that is going on in my life. These people are able to read thoughts, even though they are professing Christians. They are being blinded in believing that this is not demonic when it is. It is part of the occult. Please pray for protection against her and any plans that my x-boss may have in mind to destroy me. Isaiah 54:17. Vile is a word that I use quite often and now I know that I was right. Please pray against the both of them. Thank you for consistently praying for me.
 
I pray with you asking God for His healing hands, I know the word says when two or three are gathered in His Name, your request be known and it shall come to pass, and have faith as small as a mustard seed and believe and trust God with anything it shall come to pass. So stay encouraged, lean on God who is our comforter, His love is great. PSALM 46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. So therefore we will not fear! ###, please find refuge in Christ, He is waiting to hold you, love you, and comfort you. This brings God the Father much joy when we His Children call and lean and depend on Him. Stay encouraged, AMen.
 
Every tongue that raises up against you shall be refuted, it was spoken, so it shall be so, no word goes back to Jehovah void, that being said I just have to mention, I too was a victim of this by family members but it didn't do a thing but I knew they had for Holy Spirit. Revealed it to me, seek administration, from the Spirit you will feel better, it will pass. You seriously need to be speaking to Jesus through the Holy Spirit constantly I mean about everything.

It will not prosper Jesus made his promise and it is kept amen.
 
Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Let’s Pray: God first I want to thank You for working out all things for my good. Deliver me from anything and everything in my life that is not of you. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Deliver me from anxiety and fear. Fill my heart and mind with faith, peace, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. God I know in my heart, that all things will work out for my Good because I love You. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer for deliverance against witchcraft & voodoo attacking my body from an unknown source. What started as stomach discomfort last year is turning into a prolonged disease that has cause lymph nodes to swell and manifest. I’m a follower and believer of Jesus Christ for my salvation alone. He...
Replies
8
Views
137
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
9
Views
191
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom