Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter susie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susie

Guest
Please pray in agreement with me that God will release my soul mate Isaiah 34-16 and bring us together soon. Please bind the power of any curses/witchcraft upon me to be harmless and ineffective and in-operative against me. This is necessary since I've always had more than normal hindrances and hardship in every way in this life. There can be generational curses without my knowing harming me from my ancestors.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch ### and assure her that You have heard her prayer..Lord touch her husband and bring them together as one - mind, body and spirit, let them live and obey You all the days of their lives..reveal to her her purpose and plan that You have given her to live before You in humnblness and humility...speak peace and bring grace and mercy and wisdom her way in Jesus name
 
Lord Jesus, we came to set the captives free. For so long Satan has kept your children prisoners.
Lord release, loose whatever the enemy might have used to connect Your daughter to himself. Lord, deliver her from any generational curse in Jesus I pray. Amen
 
Let’s Pray… Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me.
God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To 12 Single Christian Women or more…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need deliverance from eating clay and for my life to go well all generational curse to be broken.
Replies
11
Views
202
I've been under heavy oppression for 3 and a half years. All I want to do is make coffee and I've been hindered at every turn. Please pray for my deliverance and for a job in hospitality. Please ask God to make a way for me.
Replies
11
Views
207
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom