Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spirits of disrespect over me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I also ask that you set me free of all gaps and restore me from any hindrance in relation, standing on Isaiah 61:7. Lord Jesus I...
Replies
9
Views
109
Hello everyone, I want to share a testimony. I came here for the first time a little over a week ago. At that time I’d been under severe witchcraft attack and I’d been fighting for almost 2 years actively. The moment I shared my prayer request here I got a response from the members. I was super...
Replies
6
Views
91
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you establish ### in his musical career to be able to create what you have him create with his music, standing on Proverbs 16:3. Lord Jesus give him the wisdom that he needs to be able to retake his music career, and...
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom