Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect everyone in the household where I live and anyone that hears my mom from her manipulation, standing on Overcoming Fear: Proverbs 29:25 and 2 Timothy 1:7 warn against the trap of human fear, reminding believers that God provides a sound mind rather than a spirit of fear. Ephesians 6:13encourages standing firm under pressure.
I ask that you break the cycles of her manipulation as my abusive brother has threatened to leave the house where we all live strangely because of the abuse coming from my brother and and mom, as she is trying to worry is cus he said that he’s moving which would be a good thing since he is very manure close to being mid age at ### he should be okay to move and he says that he works there should be no reason why he’s living with his mom, Lord root out my brother ### permanently if he was not in the home by your will or doing your work, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Protect all of us from my mom worrying us and even let his see how ridiculous it is that her extremely mature son still lives with her, standing on Isaiah 54:17.
Lord Jesus restore us all from my brothers abuse towards me, standing on Isaiah 61:7. May your correction come for all the years I endured abuse from my brother and why my mom allowed it and joined him, standing on Romans 12:19. Lift standards for me against all abuse and attacks coming from my mom or my brother Lord Jesus, standing on Isaiah 59:19. Scatter the plans and networks of my mom and my brother that have hindered or oppressed me Lord Jesus, standing on Exodus 23:27.
Keep us all strong that witness the attacks over me coming from my mom and brother and expose Lord Jesus their motive, standing on Luke 8:17. My brother as he left earlier said I hope you die bitch, and he has a strange hatred towards me Lord Jesus that I ask that you intervene and correct him Lord Jesus, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus myself, my son, and my dad, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect everyone in the household where I live and anyone that hears my mom from her manipulation, standing on Overcoming Fear: Proverbs 29:25 and 2 Timothy 1:7 warn against the trap of human fear, reminding believers that God provides a sound mind rather than a spirit of fear. Ephesians 6:13encourages standing firm under pressure.
I ask that you break the cycles of her manipulation as my abusive brother has threatened to leave the house where we all live strangely because of the abuse coming from my brother and and mom, as she is trying to worry is cus he said that he’s moving which would be a good thing since he is very manure close to being mid age at ### he should be okay to move and he says that he works there should be no reason why he’s living with his mom, Lord root out my brother ### permanently if he was not in the home by your will or doing your work, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Protect all of us from my mom worrying us and even let his see how ridiculous it is that her extremely mature son still lives with her, standing on Isaiah 54:17.
Lord Jesus restore us all from my brothers abuse towards me, standing on Isaiah 61:7. May your correction come for all the years I endured abuse from my brother and why my mom allowed it and joined him, standing on Romans 12:19. Lift standards for me against all abuse and attacks coming from my mom or my brother Lord Jesus, standing on Isaiah 59:19. Scatter the plans and networks of my mom and my brother that have hindered or oppressed me Lord Jesus, standing on Exodus 23:27.
Keep us all strong that witness the attacks over me coming from my mom and brother and expose Lord Jesus their motive, standing on Luke 8:17. My brother as he left earlier said I hope you die bitch, and he has a strange hatred towards me Lord Jesus that I ask that you intervene and correct him Lord Jesus, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus myself, my son, and my dad, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.