Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spirits of disrespect over me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I also ask that you set me free of all gaps and restore me from any hindrance in relation, standing on Isaiah 61:7.
Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft over me, standing on Micah 5:12.
Lord Jesus I also ask that you place correction over how my parents, brother and son talk to me, bringing down the strongholds that are exalting themselves over you of disrespect towards me from them, standing on Romans 12:19, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Most importantly Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free of all generational chains, standing on John 8:36.
I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from anyone, standing on Matthew 18:18.
I ask that you establish my art, education, career, and work Lord Jesus, standing on Proverbs 16:3.
Lord Jesus I also ask that if I am to have more children you set me on the path to do so, and scatter anything coming against your will for me to have more children, standing on Exodus 23:27.
Lord Jesus cancel all principalities working against me, standing on Colossians 2:15.
Set standards for against any attack towards me Lord Jesus, standing on Isaiah 59:19.
I cover myself and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spirits of disrespect over me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I also ask that you set me free of all gaps and restore me from any hindrance in relation, standing on Isaiah 61:7.
Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft over me, standing on Micah 5:12.
Lord Jesus I also ask that you place correction over how my parents, brother and son talk to me, bringing down the strongholds that are exalting themselves over you of disrespect towards me from them, standing on Romans 12:19, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Most importantly Lord Jesus I ask that you set me free of all generational chains, standing on John 8:36.
I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from anyone, standing on Matthew 18:18.
I ask that you establish my art, education, career, and work Lord Jesus, standing on Proverbs 16:3.
Lord Jesus I also ask that if I am to have more children you set me on the path to do so, and scatter anything coming against your will for me to have more children, standing on Exodus 23:27.
Lord Jesus cancel all principalities working against me, standing on Colossians 2:15.
Set standards for against any attack towards me Lord Jesus, standing on Isaiah 59:19.
I cover myself and this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.