Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out the stubborness working thru the prostitute next door and her children that are in the neighborhood outside of your will, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle all the witchcraft and the demonic forces that have lead the prostitute to live next door and plague and torment out neighborhood, standing on Micah 5:12, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus I am resisting the prostitute and her children they must flee, standing on James 4:7.
Bad company corrupts good morals, she is bringing and her children the spirit of corruption and exploitation to the neighborhood I ask that you uproot them from the neighborhood Lord Jesus, standing on Jeremiah 12:14.
I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from the prostitute next door and her children, standing on Matthew 18:18.
Lord Jesus set the people free of any responsibility that they haven’t signed up for with her and her children, standing on John 8:36. Remove Lord Jesus all guild and manipulation that the prostitute and her children are operating from to stay in the neighborhood, standing on John 8:36.
I ask that you protect everyone of us in the neighborhood from the prostitute and her children, standing on Psalm 91.
Remove Lord Jesus off of me or anyone in the neighborhood any foothold or bitterness that the prostitute next door and her chit are trying to place over any of us in the neighborhood, standing on John 8:36.
Lord Jesus I ask that you intervene on behalf of everyone in the neighborhood and root out and correct this prostitute and the disrespectful manner in which she is trying to marginalize the neighborhood and make it of low unworthy standards of the devil, standing on Romans 12:19.
May the way in which her children are being weapons of the devil have been weaponized to torment and cause people anguish be removed off of us, scattering any future hateful actions on their part to hatefully plague the neighborhood, standing on Exodus 23:27.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out the stubborness working thru the prostitute next door and her children that are in the neighborhood outside of your will, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle all the witchcraft and the demonic forces that have lead the prostitute to live next door and plague and torment out neighborhood, standing on Micah 5:12, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
Lord Jesus I am resisting the prostitute and her children they must flee, standing on James 4:7.
Bad company corrupts good morals, she is bringing and her children the spirit of corruption and exploitation to the neighborhood I ask that you uproot them from the neighborhood Lord Jesus, standing on Jeremiah 12:14.
I bind off of me any transfer of spirits coming to me from the prostitute next door and her children, standing on Matthew 18:18.
Lord Jesus set the people free of any responsibility that they haven’t signed up for with her and her children, standing on John 8:36. Remove Lord Jesus all guild and manipulation that the prostitute and her children are operating from to stay in the neighborhood, standing on John 8:36.
I ask that you protect everyone of us in the neighborhood from the prostitute and her children, standing on Psalm 91.
Remove Lord Jesus off of me or anyone in the neighborhood any foothold or bitterness that the prostitute next door and her chit are trying to place over any of us in the neighborhood, standing on John 8:36.
Lord Jesus I ask that you intervene on behalf of everyone in the neighborhood and root out and correct this prostitute and the disrespectful manner in which she is trying to marginalize the neighborhood and make it of low unworthy standards of the devil, standing on Romans 12:19.
May the way in which her children are being weapons of the devil have been weaponized to torment and cause people anguish be removed off of us, scattering any future hateful actions on their part to hatefully plague the neighborhood, standing on Exodus 23:27.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.
In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.