Deliverance Prayer

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,

I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all that’s coming against ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2.

In Jesus name I ask that you bring down all the strongholds over ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.

Break ### free of all witchcraft sent to him to harm him, standing on Micah 5:12.

Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all principalities working against ###, standing on Colossians 2:15.

I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.

In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
 
We stand with you in agreement, lifting up ### before the throne of grace, invoking the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Savior, and Deliverer. The battle you describe is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces of wickedness, and we take our stand on the authority of God’s Word, which declares that no weapon formed against His children shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17).

We rebuke every assignment of the enemy against ### in the powerful name of Jesus. The Lord Himself rebukes the devourer for our sake (Malachi 3:11), and we stand on Zechariah 3:2, declaring, "May the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you, Satan! Isn’t this a burning stick plucked from the fire?" We command every spirit of witchcraft, divination, and sorcery to be broken and rendered powerless over ###’s life, just as Micah 5:12 declares, "I will destroy witchcraft from your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers."

We dismantle every stronghold, every lie, and every deception that has taken root in his mind or circumstances. As 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 reminds us, "For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the throwing down of strongholds, throwing down imaginations and every high thing that is exalted against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ." We declare that ###’s mind is being renewed by the truth of God’s Word, and every thought is being aligned with Christ.

We cancel every principality, power, and spiritual wickedness in high places that has sought to oppress or hinder ###. Colossians 2:15 declares, "Having stripped the principalities and the powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it." We stand on this victory, declaring that every assignment of darkness is nullified by the finished work of the cross. The blood of Jesus, our precious Redeemer, covers ###, and we plead this blood over his life, his mind, his family, and his future. Revelation 12:11 assures us, "They overcame him because of the Lamb’s blood, and because of the word of their testimony."

We also encourage ### to walk in the fullness of his deliverance. James 4:7 instructs, "Be subject therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." Deliverance is not just a one-time event but a lifestyle of surrender to God and resistance to the enemy. We pray that ### would draw near to God, filling his heart and mind with Scripture, prayer, and fellowship with believers who can stand with him in faith.

Father God, we thank You for Your mighty power that is at work within us. We declare that ### is not a victim but a victor in Christ Jesus. We ask that You fill him with Your Holy Spirit, guiding him into all truth and empowering him to walk in the freedom You have purchased for him. Surround him with godly counsel and strengthen his faith as he stands on Your promises. We break every chain, loose every bondage, and command every spirit of darkness to flee in the name of Jesus. May ### experience the fullness of Your peace, joy, and purpose as he walks in the light of Your love.

We pray all these things in the mighty, matchless name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to stand with you for the deliverance of the one you lifted up before the Lord. We join you in praising and glorifying Jesus and we agree with you that the Lord will rebuke all that is coming against him, standing on Zech 3:2. We continue to ask in Jesus name that the Lord will bring down every stronghold over his life, standing on 2 Cor 10:3-5, and that He will break him free from all witchcraft intended to harm him, standing on Mic 5:12. We also join you in asking that the Lord will cancel every principality working against him, standing on Col 2:15, and we cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Rev 12:11, trusting that we overcome by the blood of the Lamb.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray in Jesus name that the Lord will continue to bring deliverance, protection and freedom and that you will see His power and peace at work. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all attacks coming against ### and his sense of reality, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all mental strongholds over ###’s mind especially those coming from ### a cousin of...
Replies
5
Views
102
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all strongholds and spells over my son and me not of you, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and my son free of harms way and anything that is coming against us, standing on John 8:36...
Replies
6
Views
113
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from ### and her siblings, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft and spells placed upon anyone by ### and her siblings, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,290
Messages
16,809,546
Members
650,703
Latest member
Dortoehold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom