Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all of ###’s witchcraft against any of us and her children’s, standing on Zechariah 3:2. There’s a hard task that people have been assigned to humble ### and all her pride and harm, I ask that you establish those people to stand against ###’s harm and that of her kids, standing on Proverbs 16:3.
Lord Jesus cancel the divinations and spells placed upon any of us by ### and her kids, standing on Micah 5:12.
Rescue all of us that need to be rescued from ### and her kids, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18.
Lord Jesus I ask that you send your angels to encamp around all of us that are a target to ### and her kids, standing on Psalm 91.
May ### and her kids not be able to fool anyone with false pretense and double mindness any longer I ask that you expose them fully for the protection and well being of those they are trying to harm, standing on Luke 8:17.
Lord Jesus I ask that you intervene and cancel the will of ### that has to get his way and is very competitive even when things are outside of his calling, standing on Romans 12:19.
For all people facing the harm from ### and her kids I ask that you cover any of us with the precious blood of Jesus Lord, that will remove all attacks over us from them, standing on Revelations 12:11.
Break all powers and perversions that are coming from ### and her kids, and make. Way for escape for anyone that is trapped under their harm, standing on Matthew 17:20.
Lord Jesus I ask that you did ### and her kids of anything they stole from any of us or tried to counterfeit, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
May the fear of the Lord catch them in those moments when they plot their schemes and harm, and may everyone they try to harm be protected against their attacks, standing on Isaiah 54:17.
For all of those that are trapped of under forced involvement of wrong with ### and her kids at they find a way to set free and restore, standing on John 8:36, and Isaiah 61:7.
I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel the principality working thru ### and her kids, standing on Colossians 2:15.
I bind off of me any anyone else any transfer of spirits coming to us from ### or her kids, standing on Matthew 18:18.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all of ###’s witchcraft against any of us and her children’s, standing on Zechariah 3:2. There’s a hard task that people have been assigned to humble ### and all her pride and harm, I ask that you establish those people to stand against ###’s harm and that of her kids, standing on Proverbs 16:3.
Lord Jesus cancel the divinations and spells placed upon any of us by ### and her kids, standing on Micah 5:12.
Rescue all of us that need to be rescued from ### and her kids, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18.
Lord Jesus I ask that you send your angels to encamp around all of us that are a target to ### and her kids, standing on Psalm 91.
May ### and her kids not be able to fool anyone with false pretense and double mindness any longer I ask that you expose them fully for the protection and well being of those they are trying to harm, standing on Luke 8:17.
Lord Jesus I ask that you intervene and cancel the will of ### that has to get his way and is very competitive even when things are outside of his calling, standing on Romans 12:19.
For all people facing the harm from ### and her kids I ask that you cover any of us with the precious blood of Jesus Lord, that will remove all attacks over us from them, standing on Revelations 12:11.
Break all powers and perversions that are coming from ### and her kids, and make. Way for escape for anyone that is trapped under their harm, standing on Matthew 17:20.
Lord Jesus I ask that you did ### and her kids of anything they stole from any of us or tried to counterfeit, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5.
May the fear of the Lord catch them in those moments when they plot their schemes and harm, and may everyone they try to harm be protected against their attacks, standing on Isaiah 54:17.
For all of those that are trapped of under forced involvement of wrong with ### and her kids at they find a way to set free and restore, standing on John 8:36, and Isaiah 61:7.
I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel the principality working thru ### and her kids, standing on Colossians 2:15.
I bind off of me any anyone else any transfer of spirits coming to us from ### or her kids, standing on Matthew 18:18.
I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.