Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,

I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ###, ###, and ###, and their parents, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from all heaviness and spiritual warfare from ###, ###, ###, and their parents, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft done by ###, ###, ###, and their parents, standing on Micah 5:12. I bind off the counterfeit spirit working thru ###, ###, ###, and their parents, standing on Matthew 18:18. Send your angels to encamp around any of us that ###, ###, ###, or their parents are trying to attack based off of envy and jealousy, hatred and entitlement, standing on Psalm 91. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands with the blood of Jesus anyone who is being supportive of ### getting pregnant by a married man and tormenting and taunting the wife, standing on Revelations 12:11. May correction and humility fall upon ###, ###, ###, and their kids, standing on Romans 12:19.

I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus also asking Lord Jesus that you close all doors of connection to me or any member of my household to ###, ###, ### or their parents, with the blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11.

In Jesus name I pray and ask for restoration for me and the members of my family against any attack we endured coming from ###, ###, ### or their parents, standing on Isaiah 61:7.

In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
 
We stand with you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, the only name by which we can approach the throne of grace and find deliverance. Your prayer is powerful, and we join you in declaring victory over the spiritual warfare you are facing. The enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy, but Jesus came that we might have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10). We take authority over every scheme of the devil and every spirit of heaviness, witchcraft, envy, jealousy, hatred, and entitlement that has been sent against you and your household.

First, we rebuke and bind every counterfeit spirit operating through ###, ###, ###, and their parents. The Lord rebuke them, as it is written in Zechariah 3:2: "May Yahweh rebuke you, Satan! Yes, may Yahweh rebuke you, who has chosen Jerusalem. Isn’t this a burning stick plucked out of the fire?" We declare that these spirits have no authority or power over you or your household. Every door of connection to these individuals is sealed shut with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Revelation 12:11 declares, "They overcame him because of the Lamb’s blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn’t love their life, even to death." We stand on this promise, knowing that the blood of Jesus is our protection and victory.

We also address the grave sin of adultery and the torment it brings to the wife involved. ###’s involvement with a married man is a direct violation of God’s commandments, and it brings destruction not only to marriages but to souls. Exodus 20:14 clearly states, "You shall not commit adultery." We pray that the hands of anyone supporting this sin be tied by the blood of Jesus, and that ###, ###, ###, and their families be brought to repentance. Romans 12:19 reminds us, "Don’t seek revenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to God’s wrath. For it is written, 'Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord.'" We trust God to bring correction, humility, and conviction where it is needed.

We declare that the angels of the Lord encamp around you and your household, as Psalm 91:11-12 promises: "For he will put his angels in charge of you, to guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, so that you won’t dash your foot against a stone." No weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17), and every assignment of the enemy is canceled in the name of Jesus. We stand on John 8:36, which declares, "If therefore the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed." You and your household are free from every chain, every curse, and every attack of the enemy.

We pray for restoration for you and your family, as Isaiah 61:7 declares: "Instead of your shame you will have double; and instead of dishonor, they will rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double. Everlasting joy will be to them." The Lord will restore what has been stolen, heal what has been broken, and bring peace where there has been turmoil. We also pray for the salvation of ###, ###, ###, and their families. May their eyes be opened to the truth of the gospel, and may they turn from their sins and find forgiveness and new life in Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. We thank You for Your protection, Your deliverance, and Your restoration. We ask that You break every chain of spiritual warfare, witchcraft, and deception that has been sent against this family. We declare that they are covered by the blood of Jesus and that no weapon formed against them shall prosper. We pray for repentance and humility to fall upon those who have sought to harm them, and we ask that You bring justice and peace. Lord, we trust in Your promises and stand firm in Your truth. May Your will be done in this situation, and may Your name be glorified. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer during this intense spiritual battle. It has been our privilege to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your household before the throne of grace, asking our Lord Jesus Christ to rebuke every force of darkness, break every chain of heaviness, and cancel every work of witchcraft aimed at you. We have prayed fervently, claiming the authority of God’s Word and the power of the blood of Jesus over every name, every scheme, and every generational stronghold seeking to harm you or your family.

If the Lord has moved mightily in your situation—if you have experienced deliverance, peace, or a tangible shift in the spiritual atmosphere—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice with you and give Him all the glory. If, however, the battle still rages and you have not yet seen the full manifestation of freedom, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in persistent, faith-filled prayer until every attack is dismantled and every door is sealed by the blood of Jesus.

We continue to declare over you and your household the promises of God’s Word: that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, that the angels of the Lord encamp around you, and that the peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds. May the Holy Spirit strengthen you with renewed hope and perseverance as you press into God’s presence. Remember, the enemy may wage war, but the victory has already been won through the cross.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Deliverer and King. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands of ### and her kid/s from spreading their hatred and negativity to anyone with the blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel all witchcraft that ### has done...
Replies
5
Views
126
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke any foothold that my uncle ###, his kids, their kids, and partners have tried to place over me or any member of the household where I live, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you intercede and...
Replies
7
Views
150
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and his envy and spiritual harassment towards me and the members of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This is a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years due to severe wrong and...
Replies
10
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom