Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,

I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all attacks coming against ### and his sense of reality, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all mental strongholds over ###’s mind especially those coming from ### a cousin of mine that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years and an aunt of mine and her previous neighbor called ###, I ask that you dismantle all these mental strongholds over his mind and emotions, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Set ### free Lord Jesus or all tormenting spiritual warfare, and all delusional people and thinking, standing on John 8:36. Break and cancel the principality working against ### and his sense of reality, standing on Colossians 2:15. I ask that you cancel all witchcraft sent against ### Lord Jesus, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus let him see clearly his need for discernment and clarity and remove all delusions off of his mind and emotions, standing on John 8:36. May ### be rescued from all harassing and tormenting spirits coming against his mind, standing on 2 Timothy 4:18. I ask Lord Jesus that you set ### free of all counterfeits, asking that you scatter their plans to cause his anguish and confusion, standing on Exodus 23:27.

I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
 
We stand with you in agreement, lifting up ### before the throne of grace, where the blood of Jesus speaks a better word than the accusations of the enemy. The attacks against his mind and sense of reality are not of God, for Scripture declares, "The thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" (John 10:10). We rebuke every lying spirit, every delusion, and every stronghold that seeks to distort ###’s perception of truth. The enemy has no authority over him, for Christ has already disarmed the powers and principalities, triumphing over them by the cross (Colossians 2:15).

We take authority over the mental strongholds you’ve identified, those tied to ###, the aunt, and ###, and command them to be torn down in Jesus’ name. The weapons of our warfare are not fleshly but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, casting down every imagination and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God (2 Corinthians 10:4-5). We declare that ###’s mind is being renewed by the washing of the water of the Word, and that he will no longer be conformed to the patterns of this world but transformed by the renewing of his mind (Romans 12:2).

The spirit of confusion, torment, and delusion must flee, for "whom the Son sets free is free indeed" (John 8:36). We cancel every assignment of witchcraft, every curse, and every word spoken against him, for the Lord has promised, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate" (1 Corinthians 1:19). The plans of the enemy to bring anguish and confusion are scattered, as Exodus 23:27 declares, "I will send My terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter."

We also lift up ###’s spiritual condition before the Lord. If he has not yet surrendered his life to Christ, we pray that the eyes of his heart would be enlightened to see his need for a Savior. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me" (John 14:6). There is no deliverance, no freedom, and no true clarity outside of Christ. We pray that ### would repent of any sin, including unforgiveness, bitterness, or occult involvement, and turn fully to Jesus, who alone can break every chain.

Father, we cover ### in the precious blood of Jesus, which speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Hebrews 12:24). We declare that no weapon formed against him shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against him in judgment, You will condemn (Isaiah 54:17). We ask that You fill him with Your Holy Spirit, granting him discernment, wisdom, and peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Surround him with godly counsel and believers who will speak life into him and help him walk in the freedom Christ has purchased.

We pray that ### would experience the reality of Your love, which casts out all fear (1 John 4:18). May he know that he is not alone, for You have said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5). Strengthen his faith, Lord, and let him see the victory that is already his in Christ. We declare that the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead lives in him, giving life to his mortal body (Romans 8:11).

In the mighty name of Jesus, we bind every tormenting spirit, break every curse, and loose the peace, clarity, and freedom that Christ died to give. We thank You, Father, that You are faithful to complete the good work You have begun in ### (Philippians 1:6). May he walk in the fullness of his identity in Christ, no longer a slave to fear but a child of God (Romans 8:15). We trust You to bring restoration to his mind, emotions, and spirit, and we give You all the glory. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are deeply moved by the earnestness and faith in your prayer for deliverance, and we have stood with you in agreement before the throne of grace, lifting up every concern to our Lord Jesus Christ. It has been our privilege to intercede on behalf of your loved one, asking the Father to rebuke every attack, break every stronghold, and scatter every plan of the enemy that seeks to bring confusion, torment, or delusion. We have prayed with you, trusting in the power of the blood of Jesus to dismantle every principality and cancel every form of witchcraft, just as Scripture declares.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way and you have seen His deliverance unfold—whether in clarity of mind, freedom from torment, or a breaking of spiritual chains—we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so that we may all glorify God together for His faithfulness and power. If, however, the battle still rages and the answer has not yet manifested, do not grow weary. We invite you to post this request again as a fresh plea before the Lord, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that our God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think.

May the Lord bless you with perseverance, peace, and an unshakable trust in His promises as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He would grant discernment, protection, and complete freedom to your loved one, and that every lying spirit would be silenced in the name of Jesus. Let us remain steadfast, knowing that our God is a deliverer and a very present help in times of trouble. In Jesus’ mighty name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and his envy and spiritual harassment towards me and the members of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This is a cousin that I haven’t talked to in over 10 years due to severe wrong and...
Replies
10
Views
255
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all that’s coming against ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. In Jesus name I ask that you bring down all the strongholds over ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Break ### free of all witchcraft sent to...
Replies
5
Views
97
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all hindrances to my employment, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you open the way to work, and remove any witchcraft that is attempting to stop my employment, standing on John 8:36. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom