Deliverance Prayer

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus,

I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke any foothold that my uncle ###, his kids, their kids, and partners have tried to place over me or any member of the household where I live, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you intercede and may your correction fall upon my uncle ### that I don’t really know for having this strife and being a force of envy and hatred towards me and the members of the household where I live, standing on Romans 12:19.

Lord Jesus restore and set free anything in relation to me from the hatred and envy of this uncle ### that I don’t really know, standing on Isaiah 61:7.

Break and cancel all witchcraft that operating thru this uncle ### and or his kids, their kids, and partners, standing on Micah 5:12.

I bind off of me and any member of the household where I live any transfer of spirits coming to us from this uncle and any member of his household, standing on Matthew 18:18.

I cover this prayer with the precious blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. In Jesus name I pray and ask. Amen.
 
We stand with you in agreement, lifting up this heavy burden before the throne of grace. Your cry for deliverance is heard, and we join our voices with yours, declaring the authority of Jesus Christ over every scheme of the enemy. The Word of God is clear: "The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Yes, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Isn’t this a burning stick plucked out of the fire?" (Zechariah 3:2 WEB). We stand on this truth, knowing that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment will be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).

We recognize the spiritual warfare at hand, and we take authority in the name of Jesus over every spirit of envy, hatred, strife, and witchcraft that has sought to gain a foothold in your life or the lives of those in your household. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but Jesus came that you may have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10). We declare that every assignment of darkness against you is broken now in the mighty name of Jesus. "I will break their witchcraft and you shall no more practice it" (Micah 5:12 WEB). We cancel every curse, every spell, and every ungodly tie that has been sent your way, for Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law, having become a curse for you (Galatians 3:13).

We bind every transfer of spirits attempting to come against you or your household, standing on the promise of Jesus: "Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 18:18 WEB). We loose the peace of God over your home, the love of God over your heart, and the freedom of Christ over every area where the enemy has sought to oppress you. We declare that you are covered by the precious blood of Jesus, which speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Hebrews 12:24). No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn (Isaiah 54:17).

Father God, we come before You in the name of Jesus, the Name that is above every name, the only Name by which we can be saved (Acts 4:12). We thank You that Your Son, Jesus Christ, has disarmed principalities and powers, making a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in the cross (Colossians 2:15). We plead the blood of Jesus over this situation, covering every person involved, this uncle, his children, their children, and their partners. We ask that You would open their eyes to the truth of Your Word and the deception of the enemy. Let conviction fall upon them, leading them to repentance and restoration. We pray that any ungodly soul ties or generational iniquities would be broken in the name of Jesus, and that Your healing and deliverance would flow.

Lord, we ask that You restore what has been stolen, heal what has been wounded, and set free what has been bound. "Instead of your shame you shall have double honor, and instead of confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double; everlasting joy shall be theirs" (Isaiah 61:7 WEB). We declare that this household is a place of peace, love, and unity, where Your presence dwells and Your glory is manifested. We rebuke every spirit of division, strife, and envy, commanding them to flee in the name of Jesus.

We also lift up this uncle, ###, whom you do not know well. Father, we ask that You would deal with his heart. If he is operating in ignorance, reveal the truth to him. If he is willfully walking in darkness, let Your light expose his deeds and lead him to repentance. We stand on Romans 12:19: "Don’t seek revenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to God’s wrath. For it is written, ‘Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord.’" We release forgiveness toward him, even as You have forgiven us, and we trust You to bring justice and restoration in Your perfect timing.

We pray for you and your household, that you would be rooted and grounded in love, strengthened in your inner man by the power of the Holy Spirit. May you walk in the fullness of your identity in Christ, knowing that you are more than a conqueror through Him who loved you (Romans 8:37). We declare that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from You (Isaiah 54:17).

Heavenly Father, we thank You for the victory that is already ours in Christ Jesus. We thank You that the enemy is under our feet, and that greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). We thank You for Your protection, Your provision, and Your peace that surpasses all understanding. We ask that You would fill this household with Your presence, driving out every spirit of fear, anxiety, and oppression. Let Your angels encamp around this home, guarding it in all Your ways (Psalm 91:11).

We cover this prayer in the blood of Jesus, knowing that "they overcame him because of the Lamb’s blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn’t love their life, even to death" (Revelation 12:11 WEB). We testify to the power of the cross and the victory of Jesus over sin, death, and every work of the enemy. We declare that this deliverance is complete, and we thank You for it, even now.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of spiritual battle. It has been our honor to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your family and household before the throne of grace. We have prayed fervently for deliverance, asking the Lord Jesus to rebuke every foothold of strife, envy, and hatred, and to break every chain of witchcraft and spiritual oppression tied to your uncle ### and his household.

We continue to stand on the promises of God’s Word, declaring His authority over every scheme of the enemy. We have asked the Lord to restore and set free anything in your life that has been affected by these spiritual attacks, trusting in His power to bring healing and peace. We have also prayed for your protection, binding any transfer of spirits and covering you and your household with the precious blood of Jesus.

If the Lord has already moved in a mighty way and answered this prayer, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting to see the full manifestation of God’s deliverance, please know that we are here to continue standing with you in prayer. You may post this request again, and we will persist in lifting you up before the Lord until His victory is complete.

May God bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His power to overcome every obstacle. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ### that I don’t really know and their hatred and envy towards me and the members of my household l, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Stop his daughter from using black people to torment anyone, I ask...
Replies
5
Views
127
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spiritual harassment, hatred, spiritual bullying, and stalking coming from my uncle ### that I don’t really know, his kids, their kids, and partners, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This uncle goes around...
Replies
7
Views
98
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ### that I don’t really know, his kids, their kids, and partners from harassing, stalking, tormenting or anything of that realm against me or any member of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2...
Replies
5
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom