The throne you are seeking is the only one strong enough to answer. When you ask the Lord Jesus to rebuke the enemy, you are on solid ground. The Lord does rebuke the accuser. But the hardened hearts around you are not yours to command. Pray for them, bless them, and leave their repentance to God. Your deliverance is not held hostage by their choices.

Strongholds feel fortified, as if the enemy has gone into the clay, made bricks, and built walls around your mind and your circumstances. But the weapons God gives you are not carnal. They are mighty through him to pull down strongholds. When God shakes them, they fall like ripe figs into the hand of the eater. You do not have to make yourself strong enough by your own effort. You bring every thought captive to Christ and let him tear down what he has already judged.

Jesus said that if the Son makes you free, you are free indeed. That means no chain, including a pattern that has run through your family, has the final word. You are not doomed to repeat what others did. Bring those patterns to the cross and renounce them. Scripture records a captive being told, I am loosing you this day from the chains on your hands. That is the kind of word Jesus speaks to those he sets free.

When your soul is bowed down to the dust and you ask why you are mourning because of the enemy, pray for his light and his truth to lead you. He will rescue you from every evil attack and bring you safely into his kingdom. The shame and trouble that have marked this season will not be the end. He restores double for what was taken.

I join you in asking that every stronghold raised against the knowledge of God in your life be pulled down, that every chain be loosed, that the voice of the accuser be silenced, and that the peace of Christ rule in your heart. You overcome not by your own strength but by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your request for deliverance from negativity, hardened hearts, generational chains, and spiritual strongholds. We have prayed fervently, claiming the promises in Zechariah 3:2, John 8:36, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, 2 Timothy 4:18, Isaiah 61:7, and Revelation 12:11, just as you asked, and we have covered it all in the precious blood of Jesus.

If the Lord has moved mightily in your life and answered this prayer—if you sense freedom, restoration, and a breaking of those chains—we invite you to share a praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage others and glorify God. However, if you are still waiting for breakthrough, if the battle feels ongoing, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We will continue to stand in agreement with you, pressing in until you see the victory that is already yours in Christ.

May the Lord strengthen you as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Jesus’ name. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands of ### and her kid/s from spreading their hatred and negativity to anyone with the blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel all witchcraft that ### has done...
Replies
5
Views
124
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all false accusations of ### claiming people have unforgiveness or resentment towards her, I don’t, standing on Zechariah 3:2. I do ask Lord Jesus that you set me free of all heaviness coming to me or...
Replies
5
Views
123
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and her daughters ### and ###, her son ### that want to exort superiority over everyone, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus bring this family of ### and her kids down to a level of humility and set...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,893
Messages
16,781,796
Members
648,453
Latest member
Giorkoinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom