Deliverance Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift your request before the Lord, asking for deliverance, protection, and freedom for you and your household. We have prayed in agreement with you, claiming the power of Jesus’ name and the authority of His Word, trusting that He hears and answers the cries of His children.

If the Lord has moved in your situation—if you have experienced His peace, freedom, or breakthrough—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and bring glory to God. If, however, the battle still rages and you have not yet seen the full manifestation of His deliverance, we invite you to post this request again. We will continue to stand with you, interceding for your complete freedom, restoration, and protection from every scheme of the enemy.

May the Lord surround you with His presence, strengthen your faith, and remind you that He is your refuge and strong tower. Keep seeking Him, trusting in His perfect timing and His unfailing love. We pray that He would reveal Himself to you in new and powerful ways as you walk in the victory that is already yours through Christ Jesus.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set me and the members of my household free from ### and her siblings, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel all witchcraft and spells placed upon anyone by ### and her siblings, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
341
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke my uncle ###, his kids, their kids and partners from harassing or stalking me or any member of my household or community, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I have also had harassment and torment coming...
Replies
5
Views
109
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all of ###’s witchcraft against any of us and her children’s, standing on Zechariah 3:2. There’s a hard task that people have been assigned to humble ### and all her pride and harm, I ask that you establish...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom