We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing such a deeply personal and heartfelt prayer request. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace, lifting up your plea for deliverance, protection, and restoration in Jesus’ name. We have prayed fervently that the Lord would rebuke every scheme of the enemy aimed at your family, expose the truth in love, and break every chain of jealousy, witchcraft, and harmful words spoken over you.

If the Lord has moved in mighty ways since you posted—if you’ve seen conviction take root, if bonds of oppression have been loosed, or if God has begun to establish you in His peace—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are walking through similar battles, reminding them that our God is faithful to deliver.

If, however, the struggle persists and you still feel weighed down by these burdens, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, standing on the promises of God’s Word just as you have. Let us persist together, trusting that the Lord hears the cries of His children and will answer in His perfect timing and way.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen you with courage, fill you with hope, and surround you with His presence as you press into the Lord. We pray that He would root out every remnant of darkness, heal every wound, and restore what has been broken. May you walk in the freedom Christ has purchased for you, and may His peace guard your heart and mind.

We continue to lift you up in Jesus’ name, believing that our God is able to do exceedingly more than we could ask or imagine. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you stop my seeking of any validation from my mom, rebuking all her pride that is meant to have people seek her wrong validation, standing on Zechariah 3:2. My mom will only be a okay person to me if I take her...
Replies
12
Views
183
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all demonic activity coming from my mom and my brother, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove the footholds of provocations and unforgiveness that they have tried to create, asking...
Replies
10
Views
174
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my parents, my brother and my son are being used against me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you sent deep conviction to my mom in the way in which she has...
Replies
9
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom