Deliverance Prayer

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in agreement with you in this powerful prayer for deliverance. It has been our honor to lift up your request, praying fervently that the Lord Jesus would dismantle every demonic force at work, send His warrior angels for protection, cancel every principality, and scatter every harmful plan. We have prayed with you that God’s mercy would draw hearts to repentance and that His restorative hand would bring healing to those affected.

If the Lord has moved mightily in this situation—if chains have been broken, if protection has been established, or if hearts have turned toward Him—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share with us how God has answered so that we may rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, the battle still rages and you do not yet see the full manifestation of God’s victory, we encourage you to post this request again. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, trusting that the same God who commands angels and shatters strongholds is at work even now. Let us persist together in faith, declaring His authority over every scheme of the enemy and His mercy over every soul involved.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press into Him, knowing that He hears, He answers, and He is always faithful. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and the members of her household and all the ways they are being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality working thru ### and the members of her...
Replies
5
Views
112
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke any foothold that my uncle ###, his kids, their kids, and partners have tried to place over me or any member of the household where I live, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you intercede and...
Replies
7
Views
149
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you tie the hands of ### and her kid/s from spreading their hatred and negativity to anyone with the blood of Jesus, standing on Revelations 12:11. I ask Lord Jesus that you cancel all witchcraft that ### has done...
Replies
5
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom