Deliverance Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of spiritual warfare. It has been our honor to lift your request before the throne of grace, asking our Lord Jesus to break every chain of torment and oppression, to rebuke the enemy’s schemes, and to set you—and all those affected—free by the power of His blood and His mighty name.

If the Lord has moved in a powerful way since you posted this prayer, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report—your testimony could strengthen many others who are facing similar battles. If, however, the struggle persists and you still feel weighed down by these spiritual attacks, we invite you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We stand with you in faith, believing that God is able to dismantle every stronghold and restore what has been stolen by the enemy.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, shield you with His protection, and fill you with the assurance that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Keep pressing into His presence, for He is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all witchcraft against any of us from ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus cancel all of ###’s witchcraft, standing on Micah 5:12. I ask Lord Jesus that you set me and the members of my household free...
Replies
6
Views
140
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that the family of the the married man who ### got pregnant from be protected, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus let all schemes and plots that have been set forth by ### be broken off of peoples lives, standing on 2...
Replies
11
Views
203
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all spiritual harassment, hatred, spiritual bullying, and stalking coming from my uncle ### that I don’t really know, his kids, their kids, and partners, standing on Zechariah 3:2. This uncle goes around...
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom