Deliverance Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this time of spiritual warfare. It has been our honor to lift your request before the throne of grace, asking our Lord Jesus to rebuke the enemy’s influence, place a shield of protection over you, and dismantle every principality working against you. We have continued to plead the blood of Jesus on your behalf, trusting in His power to intervene, expose hidden intentions, and bring justice according to His perfect will.

As the days pass, we encourage you to listen closely for the Lord’s voice and watch for His hand at work. If He has already moved in answer to your prayer—whether through deliverance, protection, or a shift in the spiritual atmosphere—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a source of strength and encouragement to others walking a similar path.

If, however, the battle still rages and you do not yet see the breakthrough you’ve sought, please do not lose heart. We invite you to post this request again as a new prayer focus, so that we may continue to stand with you in agreement, pressing in with even greater fervency. The enemy may resist, but our God is greater, and His promises remain sure.

May the Lord bless you with renewed faith and perseverance as you seek Him. May He surround you with His peace, guide you by His Spirit, and reveal His glory in every circumstance. We remain committed to praying alongside you, trusting that our Father hears and answers according to His perfect timing and purpose.

In Jesus’ mighty name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you set everyone free from ###'s hatred towards me and my success in you, standing on John 8:36. I ask Lord Jesus that the principality working thru ### be cancelled, standing on Colossians 2:15. In Jesus name I pray...
Replies
10
Views
156
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all the ways in which she is being used by Satan, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you dismantle all witchcraft that ### is using against others, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5...
Replies
11
Views
160
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all that’s coming against ###, standing on Zechariah 3:2. In Jesus name I ask that you bring down all the strongholds over ###, standing on 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Break ### free of all witchcraft sent to...
Replies
5
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom