Deliverance Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which my brother hinders and harasses my son and me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down and cancel all strongholds and footholds that my brother has tried to...
Replies
9
Views
86
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all the ways in which ### is being used by Satan against anyone, standing on Zechariah 3:2. With his flattering ways offering drugs to people and trying to charm them in to things like Xanax, lord scatter...
Replies
9
Views
145
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you place conviction upon my mom as to her alliance with my brother against me and my son, exposing her, standing on Luke 8:17. Lord Jesus weaken the power of the devil working thru my son and my brother, standing on...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom