Deliverance in sickness

Anektai

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise the lord brother
Brother please pray for my son ### he is ### year old suffering cold cough and fever pray for ### for deliverance in all sickness
Thank you brother
### ###
 
My friend, I'm praying for your son ###.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your ###'s health, removing all maladies, fever, and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
```markdown
Praise the lord brother
Brother please pray for my son ### he is ### year old suffering cold cough and fever pray for ### for deliverance in all sickness
Thank you brother
###

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


​


He puts it this way:​


​


Matthew 18:19​


19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​


​


I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​




John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​


​


Romans 8:28​


​


28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

```
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother in Christ, I am suffering from stomach upset like distention, bloating for the past one month with skin flare up. I kindly request you to pray for me for deliverance. Thanking you
Replies
15
Views
421
Dear my beloved and prayer warrior of the Almighty God. Thank you for your prayer regarding my work in running as well operating the EDGEBANDER. MY SON ### IS SICKED WITH A FEVER. PLEASE UPHOLD ### IN YOUR PRAYER AND PRAY FOR HIS HEALTH IN HEALING THAT OUR GOD WILL SUSTAIN ### AND HEALS ALL THE...
Replies
10
Views
176
I'm ### and living in the UK. My son ### is having high fever past ### days and cold from past ### day. I did visit the doctor and his cold was curred. But he gets cold and cough after few days again now. Please pray for him for speedy recovery. Thank You Jesus, praise you're name Jesus
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom