Deliverance from setbacks and lust

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God's deliverance from setbacks in my finances, Future, destiny, career as well as that of my family.
Replies
6
Views
315
I'd like to request help in praying for Deliverance. Especially, against setbacks and delay. The math exam that I was praying for. I prayed and went to sleep then I was attacked by a Satanic dream. I woke up and prayed, but the test did not go well. I'm praying for God to intervene. That was a...
Replies
7
Views
188
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who has been praying along with me. These prayers have greatly helped and pleading the blood of Jesus. I got a promotion in statistics after writing. The devil Satanic attack failed thanks to the power of prayer. I have three exams left the first is math...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom