Deliverance from family strongman and

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I thank You for the victory already won on the cross and the spiritual authority given to me as Your child. Your Word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven. Right now, by the power of the Holy Spirit and the...
Replies
7
Views
94
I am a single mother and I have 2 kids a girl and a boy. I am facing so many challenges in my life. I am facing rejection at work even where I am staying. I am being accused of witchcraft. I need to be married but whenever someone comes into my life he gets attacked by a spiritual husband...
Replies
8
Views
641
Assign God to intervene. I invite my dad to be with us, but he is always so angry. I'm getting tired of this. I just don't know how to deal with this. Lord, deliver him from the spirit of self-righteousness in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Everything has to revolve around his mood, his...
Replies
8
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom