Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to remove the evil and dark envious forces of destruction that surround me in my professional life. There are demons sabotaging my work, my connections, and my reputation and credibility. Please quash those demons and protect the value of my work and the opportunities I seek. Please...
Replies
7
Views
171
i need protection and deliverance from possession of demons and witchcraft
Replies
8
Views
375
I am in urgent need for a breakthrough in deliverance from evil. I need prayer for the softening and cleansing of my heart to love as God wants me to love. I am a believer, but I was not truly making Jesus my LORD as I allowed a lack of diligence to cause me to fall into sin and become a dry...
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,740
Members
649,699
Latest member
Syleasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom