Deliverance from any witchcraft attacks and bad dreams

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I am being attacked by witchcraft. I ask to break any witchcraft used against me or my loved ones. I also ask for a hedge of protection around myself and those I love and care about. Please. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
395
Please pray for my mental and emotional health. Since a few days I have been feeling very anxious and low. Pray that I’m delivered from any unforgiveness and bitterness. Pray for supernatural healing and restoration of my mind and body in the name of Jesus. Pray for my daughter and husband. Pray...
Replies
7
Views
152
PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND CAUSING UNNESINESS, FEAR, .PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH FOR COURAGE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom