Deliverance For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elaine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elaine

Guest
My ### year old adopted son, ###, has struggled with academic challenges, social connections, a chemical imbalance, emotional and mental issues, a high frustration level, explosive anger and a depressive disorder. I praise God for healing so much in his life already. He is going to a trade school but struggles through every class. Pray for a complete healing mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually. Pray for a healed brain so he can be successful in school, successful in the workplace and victory as a strong Christian. He has so many gifts and talents. Pray that he will use them to serve Jesus. Pray that he will have a positive attitude, use his time well and have good Christian contacts. Pray for his last 2 classes that he will work hard, do all assignments, pay attention in class, have a good attitude towards the professors and pass both classes with good grades. Pray for all generational bondage and curses to be broken and for the evil from video games and computer to be removed totally from his life. Pray for him to make Godly decisions and grow in his relationship with Christ.
 
lord i m bringing ### to your feet. talk to him right now. a word from your mouth can create a beauty from empty. fill with your spirit n let him deliver from every thing which u dont like. make him as a good worker in your ministry like paul the apostle. amen
 
FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, YES, I WILL HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.

Isaiah 41:1

Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdq9Q8wJdjc&feature=player_embedded
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us. Deliver us. Protect us. Keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am experiencing possession and would like it to end. Going out is difficult as my body gets pushed around a lot. Emotions are also a problem and I have embarrassment in social situations. This is the kind of possession that only comes out with prayer said Jesus Mark 9:29 and petition ask...
Replies
12
Views
348
Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
159
Please pray for my healing and upcoming medical appointment with other doctor; may all details be led by God, in Jesus Name I pray. Amen. Someone got strange ideas all of a sudden about moving next to my home, may God shut that door if it is not His will, and may they change their minds. I am...
Replies
11
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom