Deliverance For Wife And Son

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Pray for my Christian wife she has much pain and is under spiritual and physical attack. God hears prayer! Pray for her to be loosed and healed according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son Jeremy to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Have Your Wife Repeat this statement daily….

Every part of me is carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am a Beautiful Anointed Woman of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Got Me…He Is Working Out All Things For My Good…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord in the name of Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit I declare healing, and deliverance to the wife and son of our brother Marks right now in the name of Jesus. By the authority that you have given to us we command every evil spirits that is working upon them to flee in Jesus Name. Satan you dont have any authority over the life of the family of brother Marks, you have been defeated 2000 years ago. Thank you Lord for the deliverance and healing we declare it Lord. In the wonderful name of Jesus. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom