Deliverance For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Pray for my Christian wife she has much pain and is under spiritual and physical attack. God hears prayer! Pray for her to be loosed and healed according to Matthew 18:18,19,20 And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.
 
Have Your Wife Repeat this statement daily….

Every part of me is carefully and intricately crafted by God…

I am one of God’s greatest creations…

I am a Beautiful Anointed Woman of God...I Am Loved….

I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God’s image...

I embrace my Worth and Value as God sees Me. I walk in it…

I am blessed and highly favored by God….

God Got Me…He Is Working Out All Things For My Good…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord in the name of Jesus and through the power of the Holy Spirit I declare healing, and deliverance to the wife and son of our brother ### right now in the name of Jesus. By the authority that you have given to us we command every evil spirits that is working upon them to flee in Jesus Name. Satan you don't have any authority over the life of the family of brother ###, you have been defeated 2000 years ago. Thank you Lord for the deliverance and healing we declare it Lord. In the wonderful name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
145
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
143
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I want to come into repentance for calling my mom a whore after she continually was provoking me and calling me names like old, old, that I am not. She used the same tactic on my older brother and he fell for the attack of...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom