Deliverance For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Please, I ask for your continued prayer for my Christian wife; she has much pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20, And PRAY in agreement together WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also please pray WITH ME according to Matthew 21:21,22 for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks.
 
I pray that God opens doors no man can close and He closes doors no man should open. Amen.
 
Lord heal this ###. Amen and Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that your perfect will will be done in this family. Bless, heal, deliver, and set free this family of anything and everything that is not of you in their lives. Heal this family Lord Jesus. Amen!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very urgent !!! My name is ### An enemy is attacking my mouth to give me lots of pain because I did much good this weekend They are tormenting me when I want to sleep so I cannot sleep These people also stalked me on journeys and tried hard to get me to sin ,and they hate God and People These...
Replies
10
Views
145
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
143
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I want to come into repentance for calling my mom a whore after she continually was provoking me and calling me names like old, old, that I am not. She used the same tactic on my older brother and he fell for the attack of...
Replies
10
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom