Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much Heavenly Father for blessing us all with another day. All glory and honor belongs to you Father God, my Savior, my best friend. Please Heavenly Father grant me favor with the job next week. I prayed that I would get an interview, and I have an interview next Wednesday. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
151
Heavenly Father, thank you for all you are doing for us. I continue to pray for deliverance from evil attacks Father. Please stop what this evil is doing right now in my hip and other areas. The attacks have been nonstop all day again and worse as I try to pray for people. Please stop the pain...
Replies
9
Views
170
Father God, I come before your Throne of Grace and Mercy asking in Jesus name for financial Provision this week. I stand in desperate need of financial help, Lord, as I do not have enough money this month to meet all of my financial responsibilities. As you know Father God, I had two financial...
Replies
15
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom