Deliverance And Salvation For Family Members And Also Healing For ### And Family Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elizabeth

Guest
Dear Prayers Warriors,

Pls pray with me and for my family as there are certain members who need deliverance from alcohol and drug abuse and another member who needs deliverance from mental illness. I have recently been operated on for stomach cancer.

The enemy has attempted to attack me and my family in every area of our life but I know God as a healer, deliver, friend and mighty counselor. I am believing God for a mighty miracle for all of us to be restored to full health and wholeness, even in our finances.

Thank you for joining with me as I believe for God's blessings in our lives. I am praying that my family members will return to church and give God their lives totally.

Thank you,

I remain faithful in the Lord.
 
I Stand in Prayer with you and God's Grace will win over the darkness anyday. Ame!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the salvation of my family members. Pray that God will soften their hearts, open their spiritual eyes, draw them personally to Jesus Christ, and give them a genuine desire to know Him. Please pray that every barrier preventing them from coming to Christ will be removed, and that...
Replies
7
Views
123
Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
402
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom