Deliverance And Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrndzabandzaba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrndzabandzaba

Guest
My name is ### from ###, my wife was has a problem with brain and spinal chord due to injury, in Jesus name, may you pray for her to be delivered. Also, I request that you give me wrist band or anointing water, I'm ready to pay all the cost of delivery, in the name of the Lord I ask, amen.
 
my postal address is ###, p. o box ###, ###, ###. Tell me how can i send my delivery costs for the wrist band and the annointing water i requested in my first request thank you.
 
God in his goodness has given me a clear insight into the deep mysteries of love..........St. Therese
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### ....

May God bless You .....!
 
LORD praising God and dealing with your situation am hoping you find the comfort needed to help your healing. Please LORD hear his praywer and deliver him through this all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### suffering from knee pain; may pain relief be lasting further to treatment, and may ### not need surgery. Also, for ### to be relieved of stuffed ear pain and discomfort, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
139
I am to meet a couple of friends, sadly they are (still) unbelievers and I want to share Christian Faith and Hope with them; but I am in tears after praying and worshipping the Lord as emotions flow freely before God after the passing of a loved one; please pray for the tears to be contained and...
Replies
9
Views
158
Please pray that God brings deliverance, breakthrough and healing to me. God bless.
Replies
10
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom