Deliverance and blessings for ### family.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I may be getting laid off in the next few months. I am already strapped for cash, so stressed, disillusioned on the calling that I felt He had put on my life to rescue lives from darkness. Now I need His favor, deliverance, and blessings in order to fulfill His will for my life.
Replies
7
Views
114
I owe ### ### ### im trying to get an one bedroom apartment here in ###, ### for myself please pray that God do the impossible on my behalf
Replies
9
Views
309
Family please pray for my deliverance from Beezulbub and any strongman spirits that keep trying to call in other evil spirits into my spirit man / soul in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom