Deliver me father Lord from this sea ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you thank you thank you. Father God you said in your word you would make my enemies my footstool. I stand in agreement and align with you that it shall come to pass. I thank you for allowing me to uplift your kingdom and being a light when darkness prevails at my job each day. I am...
Replies
6
Views
193
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
151
I am ### years old and on 2 May I would be ###. As you all know my story and what I have been going through… A past few days draw me closer to God, I pray, I read the Bible & I watch videos about Jesus and His miracles. God has started working in my life, I am feeling peace. Today my brother...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom