Deleverence, healing, restoration

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
15
Views
148
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
16
Views
197
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ###, physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through with medication induced psychosis. I pray for clarity in his thoughts and relief from the auditory hallucinations and delusional beliefs. Help...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom