Deleverence, healing, restoration

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
15
Views
141
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ### physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through, quiet his mind and calm his body when panic takes over. Remove the heavy shadows of his past trauma and give him strength to sleep well without...
Replies
16
Views
195
Heavenly Father, I pray for your mercy and grace to restore my son ###, physically, mentally, and spiritually. You see the struggles he is going through with medication induced psychosis. I pray for clarity in his thoughts and relief from the auditory hallucinations and delusional beliefs. Help...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom