Deep Conviction

Keety

Beloved of All
Father in Heaven,

I thank You with all my heart that You convict those whom You have called and keep them on the Way Everlasting. Lord, I thank You that You have chosen ### and ### to be Your Sons and that their time of bondage will end. I thank You Lord that You convict them deeply about the ways they are living and tell them that they cannot continue in this way. Lord, I thank You that You make drinking and all the revelry unappealing and empty. I thank You that You are not to be found in the vanities of the flesh. Lord, I thank You that You will awaken them by Your Spirit and that You are about to breath on them. Hallelujah God! I believe You with everything that I can comprehend. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank You God for power's agreement! I also stand in agreement for power's children. Lord, let them encounter Your Spirit and also be deeply convicted of their need of You in Jesus name, amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ai taking over everything, don't know if you are speaking to a robot or a live person and it's all about the money and sad for the job market that's suffering the most which will create more homeless. Prayers for mighty conviction on so called "friends" I finally caught on to this one saying...
Replies
10
Views
148
Lord, I lift up ### to you, that you will convict his dishonestly, pride and deception. He had received the rent payment from flatmate but used it for his personal or business. I told him to get a job and he said he is overqualified and can not accept low pay job. Every time he is very cunning...
Replies
9
Views
160
Father i pray for this person name ### you know who he is . I pray he will stop being rude to me and that you may fully fully fully convict this mans heart on the way he does things to cause confussion. I pray HE knows who am I in JESUS name amen . To your glory amen
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,093
Messages
16,807,168
Members
650,534
Latest member
Torraath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom