Declaring Him righteous and true to His word.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We worship You o Lord, we praise and adore Your holy name. For Thou alone are great and do wonders in our sight. Blessed be Your holy name forever more.

Forasmuch as there is none like unto Thee, o Lord, Thou art great, and Thy name is great in might.
Jer. 10.6

The Lords name is above all names and worthy of all glory and praise, because His name is holy and pure. Do not swear on His name, instead honor and glorify Him. Righteous people find safety and loving care. His provision and mercy shall fall on those who honor Him above all things. Let us all remember my beloved in Chrst.-

We give God the right to rule and reign in our lives when we give praise to Him, acknowledge His power and mercy to all of us for opening the gates of heaven so we can enter in.

Father we love You, we praise You, we adore Your holy name, glorify Thy name in all the earth. Glorify Thy name in all the earth.

He is the One I cling to when I go through a hard time and when troubles comes to me. He is my Shelter and My Protector. I love Him with all of my heart and will never ever let Him go.

Gods perfect law is defined in the ten Comandments. His righteousness, his compassion and mercy is shown to all of us when He sent Jesus, His only Son to die for us on a cross, shed His precious Blood and cleansed us from all sin and evil.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
What is going on in Israel did not take God by surprise. Pray for Israel. Israel belongs to God. We have never known God not to take care of what belongs to Him. God has a purpose for this war. Israel is “not” a part of NATO. They will have to depend upon God. And maybe this will cause thousands of people of Israel to believe in Jesus Christ, and accept salvation through Christ Jesus. God has a purpose for everything.

Pray and continue to pray for Israel and the USA. What is going on in Israel will affect the USA – Esther 4:13-14: And Mordecai told them to answer Esther: “Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews. For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

Similar Requests

• Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom