Decisions

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself. I am going to have to speak vaguely in this post, but a decision has been made to proceed with a process at work. I have never gone through this process before. Maybe I should have put more prayer and meditation before going through with...
Replies
13
Views
450
Please pray for me. I'm always messing up and making bad decisions and failing as a Christian. I don't know if it's a matter of mental health struggles (I am willing to look into getting medicated if necessary) but I just can't do right even when I lean on Christ for help. I've hurt so many...
Replies
6
Views
122
Hello, I would like to put in a prayer request for myself. This post is a continuation of my last post. That said, the decision at work has been finalized and the plan is roll everything out later today. I ask that God guides me and protects me and those around me. I pray that this is the best...
Replies
14
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom