Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

michail

Humble Servant
I pray for financial decision around investment. I pray for wisdom as this could change my direction in life...I pray for turn around around finances as in care is hard to earn enough at times. I pray to bless God and be blessed and be a blessing. I pray for God to release me from place of lack and God to learn me obey his angels...thank you Jesus.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) no pain in my body and no stress 2) i need to make right decision between two options in the next hour connected to something, it will impact important things
Replies
9
Views
457
Lord please show me if this decision of mine is right and either help me to persist or guide me to adjust and release it not to be my way. Lord help me to keep my boundaries because these people act humiliating and like I am poor and stupid and incapable. It really hurts. I suffer from it for...
Replies
7
Views
98
Dear LORD GOD I’m coming to you to ask for prayer as I wait on a final decision on a new apartment I applied for. I ask for you to touch the hearts of the landlords to approve this apartment. Let them overlook whatever financial hurdles that could jeopardize this decision so me and my children...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom