Debts to be Cleared

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for debts to be cleared. I am a Christian and I believe in the power of prayer. I have been praying and I am asking for prayer to clear up debt to become debt free. I know God is able. Thank you! God bless!
Replies
13
Views
287
My Klarna account is cleared up get out POVERTY DEBT LACK FROM MY LIFE GREATLYYY NO MORE KLARA TEMU FOR A WHILE GREATLY AS I STILL DONT HAVE MY NORMAL RESTORED ALL THE WAY LET ME GET MY NORMAL BACK FREE GREATLY URGENTLY NO WORRIES I GET A RELEASE IN MY INCOME TO PAY OFF KLARNA MY CC AND I GET...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please pray for financial breakthrough to clear all my debts and be in good position financially.
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom