Dears in Christ, I’m sending this prayer request with sorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathew1234

Disciple of Prayer
Dears in Christ,

I’m sending this prayer request with sorrow and anxiousness because when I got the MBA result found I have failed in Business mathematics(7 marks less to pass) and Strategic Management(8 marks less to pass).

Today I’m sending for revaluation of both these papers(my Reg. Number. ###, DD number. ### & ###). Please pray for me and these papers so that our loving God Jesus will do a miracle for me. Let our God do the miracle and let me pass in these examinations.

With Prayers,

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request this morning is depends on my children in the USA ### please pray for them. They are going out of here trouble getting into trouble. Please pray for them for delivery in your life and my order prayer for my daughter. She is not well. she having a seizure is something in the...
Replies
11
Views
382
I’m sending for prayer request for myself I’m a breast cancer patient I was diagnosed in 2019 lately my partner has been cheating on me n it’s really stressing me. I’m thanking God every day for seeing me through this cancer journey but I can’t stand the stress of a cheating partner. my home my...
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom