Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my Spiritual father who is facing attacks Spiritual and physical. His name is ### ### can you pray for him as the church is praying for him too
Replies
6
Views
862
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
My spiritual father pastor ### ### am still seeing myself naked or bathing naked in dreams don't let my enemies succeed in making me mad 😭😭😭 please daddy and safe delivery of the child you gave me
Replies
6
Views
551
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,247
Messages
16,808,555
Members
650,655
Latest member
Cyreyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom