DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please special

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

DEAREST LORD DIVINE SAVIOR GREAT HEALER JESUS CHRIST please special prayers for All Military Patricia Erin Shirley Don Diana oral chemo to be most successful PLEASE. Anne C Greg Munir Munira Khamis Mufide and Family Victoria Don Ria Baby Michelle G and family Ray S and FamilyTien Alice Al Ali Francisco Luigi B Martin Family Huggins Group Bucacci Family Anthony Family Timpani Family Beatini Family Hanlon Family two Autistic Grandsons Tanase Family Slade Family Nancy S employment Mary Lung Cancer Abouzeid Family Jill and Family Mahmoud Tumors Lungs Michael Douglas and Family Jackie and Family Patti and Family Denise G and Family Jan G Family Sean G family DiPippo Dolos Familes Susan and Family Marie B and Family Jan Husband Son Afganstan Donna and family Dr Rubin Dr Sikov Families and Staffs Mariam Hospital Dora and daughter MS Two Cancer Wellness Groups CHOMP Sandy Heart Martin family Eva and Family Maryann also for Debbie D to heal. JoAnn major move and for me to have the energy to take care of her. Beryl Rhoda Linda Ericka good health and family Ciro Greg Stephenie and Family Al Ali Mahmoud Lupe Cancer Son Carlos Sarah Cancer Diane Cancer Jackie many procedures Doug Patricia Erin Mariam Hosp Carmelite Sisters all orders of the clergy order of St Jude The many request on the Intersessors site My precious family all children in my life health education safety All with employment finances travel transportation love marriage children less fear anger anxiety sorrow loss addictions home food HOPE and the many many prayers needs requests I and many many have.Through YOU DEAR LORD JESUS all can and will be accomplished. Prayers to ALL Diana many have. Peace love prayers to ALL. Special healing prayers for Pat Also prayers for Stephenie with testing anxiety marriage and social life.Also DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST all of our hours were cut and it's most difficult for most of us.Please bless all with health finances employment Please through YOU DEAR LORD Bless my precious neighbors. Also the Carmel Foundation, Please bless me with less fear PLEASE. PLEASE Prayers to ALL. Special prayers for Cancer tesing for more testing more cures, Prayers to ALL Diana

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for these folks: Ryan, Daniel, Midi, Umi, Memes, Andrew, Stephen, Harold, Kevin, Melissa, Rex, Samantha, William, Mike, Heather, Nancy, Doug, Joe, Keala, Yolanda, Nickie, Sandy, Dan, Graham, Judy, Dreu, Richard, Ferah, Judy, Barbara, Norm, Terri...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for these folks: Andrew, Stephen, Harold, Kevin, Melissa, Rex, Samantha, William, Mike, Heather, Nancy, Doug, Joe, Keala, Yolanda, Nickie, Sandy, Dan, Graham, Judy, Dreu, Richard, Ferah, Judy, Barbara, Norm, Terri, Mark and his children, Loren...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for these folks: Samantha, William, Mike, Heather, Nancy, Doug, Joe, Keala, Yolanda, Nickie, Sandy, Dan, Graham, Judy, Dreu, Richard, Ferah, Judy, Barbara, Norm, Terri, Mark and his children, Loren, Stan, Brad, Carol, Ann, Rick, Dale, Peter, Doug...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for these folks: Nancy, Doug, Joe, Keala, Yolanda, Nickie, Sandy, Dan, Graham, Judy, Dreu, Richard, Ferah, Judy, Barbara, Norm, Terri, Mark and his children, Loren, Stan, Brad, Carol, Ann, Rick, Dale, Peter, Doug, Kathy, Ali, David, Mike, Uni...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for these folks: Sandy, Dan, Graham, Judy, Dreu, Richard, Ferah, Judy, Barbara, Norm, Terri, Mark and his children, Loren, Stan, Brad, Carol, Ann, Rick, Dale, Peter, Doug, Kathy, Ali, David, Mike, Uni, Rachel, Laurie, Chelsey, Jim, Cecil, Kim...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom